Nachtjagdgeschwader 7 - NJG 7
Junkers Ju 88G Nachtjagdgeschwader 7 NJG 7 Germany 1945
Photo 01: This post-capitulation photograph shows a Ju 88 of NJG7. The unit badge comprised a yellow shield, upon which was a white eagle with a sword and a flaming torch in its talons. The torch is said to have originated from the unit's tasks in 1944 and 1945 when it was employed as a Beleuchter, or illuminator unit.
Junkers Ju 88G 3./NJG7 (D9+NL) Vaerlose, Denmark 1945 01
Photo 01: Another Junkers Ju 88G-1, D9+NL, of 3./NJG7 based at Vaerlose, Denmark. Camouflage is Light Blue 76 overall with a soft mottle of Light Green 83. Underside of the fuselage is Black 22 and the individual letter 'N' was in yellow.
New IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover - COD skins
Matthew Laird Acred editor and graphic artist for Asisbiz; Cliffs of Dover game skin and article information was updated on Mar 4, 2014.
Vaerlose, Værløse, Denmark Map
Some of the most widely used Magazine References:
- Airfix Magazines (English) - http://www.airfix.com/
- Avions (French) - http://www.aerostories.org/~aerobiblio/rubrique10.html
- FlyPast (English) - http://www.flypast.com/
- Flugzeug Publikations GmbH (German) - http://vdmedien.com/flugzeug-publikations-gmbh-hersteller_verlag-vdm-heinz-nickel-33.html
- Flugzeug Classic (German) - http://www.flugzeugclassic.de/
- Klassiker (German) - http://shop.flugrevue.de/abo/klassiker-der-luftfahrt
- Le Fana de L'Aviation (French) - http://boutique.editions-lariviere.fr/site/abonnement-le-fana-de-l-aviation-626-4-6.html
- Le Fana de L'Aviation (French) - http://www.pdfmagazines.org/tags/Le+Fana+De+L+Aviation/
- Osprey (English) - http://www.ospreypublishing.com/
- Revi Magazines (Czech) - http://www.revi.cz/