Formed Aug 1942(?) in Warnemunde from parts of FFS A/B 10 and FFS A/B 42. Initially equipped with 15 Go 145 and 2 Ar 96, and was used to calibrate radars, mainly in Northern Germany and Denmark. A detachment operated from Aalborg (late 43 to early 44).
Aircraft used: Go 145, Ar 96 and Fw 44
Please donate so we can make this site even better !!